Owner Services Account Manager
4556 Airport Rd Cincinnati, OH 45226
Job Opportunity – Owner Services Account Manager – Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway company – Cincinnati, OH (Lunken Airport)
Do you enjoy analyzing and solving complex problems? Are you a team-oriented individual? Are you a service-oriented individual that enjoys building relationships? We have your next opportunity with Executive Jet Management!
Executive Jet Management (EJM) has built a solid reputation for being the leader in worldwide aircraft management and private jet charter services since 1977. EJM earned its reputation by delivering on an ironclad business model centered on continuous improvement and a zealous commitment to exceeding expectations, both client-based and regulatory alike, at every turn. Today, EJM is synonymous with principles deeply rooted in a culture of safety, security, and exceptional service.
The EJM Experience is about how the extreme passion and aviation expertise of EJM' s professionals turns into the powerful components that ensure your private aviation experience is the safest and most reliable it can be. It' s because how matters. And that is why EJM' s culture of excellence is at the heart of everything we do, from high-level operations down to the smallest detail. EJM is hiring an Owner Services Account Manager to their team in Cincinnati, OH.
As the Owner Services Account Manager, you will provide high-end customer service to Owner clients to schedule and manage trips for Charter flight Owners.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with Dispatchers to verify regulations and duty day limitations
- Communicating with Owners to schedule trips and coordinating with other departments to complete requests
- Monitoring changes to trip scheduling and the resulting implications to the overall operation of the aircraft
- Scheduling pilots and crew members for designated flights and staying updated of crew’ s scheduling availability
- Briefing crews for domestic Part 91 flights
- Updating managed aircraft availability to Charter Fulfillment and collaborate with them to fulfill owner charter requirements
- Managing team email, phones and IntelliJet
We are seeking an independent self-starter with the ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop solutions or alternatives. Additionally, you will need:
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Pilot License and/or Dispatch License
- Minimum 5-7 years’ previous experience working in an airline, business jet or fractional airline in an Owner Services or equivalent position
- 2-3 years in management/leadership position
- Thorough knowledge and understanding if FARS (Federal Aviation Regulations)
- Knowledge of airline operations
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and communicate moderately complex material
- Ability to effectively work collaboratively with other departments and within team- based environment in Owner Services
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail; ability to be deadline oriented
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems at a functional and strategic level
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug-test and background check
- Commitment to company values.
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing company! Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.