1425 Kingsview Dr Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Job Opportunity – Plastics Technician with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati
Do you have a strong background in injection mold equipment? Do you thrive on running machines efficiently and with high quality? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in fiber processing; fluid handling, doctoring, cleaning, and filtration; and wood processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
Kadant is looking for an Plastics Technician to complete mold changeovers and startups efficiently. They will need an understanding of plastics, injection molding processes, and tooling. Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing raw molding materials in a way that ensures traceability and prevents contamination.
- Setting up and adjusting injection molding machines ranging from 400 tons to 1100 tons.
- Having general knowledge of Fanuc robots.
- Performing basic mold maintenance.
- Being responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process including, but not limited to, set-up and tear down, troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and work flow.
- Exercising special care to ensure the machine is running correctly, as damage to a machine may be costly.
Other requirements of this position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Accredited Technical School certificate preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with operation of injection mold machines.
- Have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and measuring equipment (i.e. micrometers, calipers, PI tape, etc.).
- Be able to operate a fork lift and overhead crane.
- Have the ability to maintain machinery, equipment, and tools used in machining.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today! Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.