Production Manager - Stock Manufacturing
9911 Crescent Park Dr West Chester, OH 45069
Career Opportunity: Production Manager with Stock Manufacturing in West Chester, OH
Do you thrive on production planning to optimize efficiency? Do you consistently go the extra mile to ensure products are manufactured with superior quality? If you answered yes, then Stock Manufacturing has the opportunity for you!
Stock Manufacturing has been in business for nearly 50 years and is a leading manufacturer of metal fabrication parts for our clients. Product quality and customer satisfaction have been key corporate goals of our company. Our expertise in the metal fabrication field have been finely tuned through many years of experience.
We are looking for a Production Manager to join our manufacturing team. This person manages and directs all production activities in the manufacturing facility, including preparation of production reports and summaries, forecasts of future production resource needs, and general production outlook. This person will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and enforcing safety policies in conjunction with the Safety Manager.
- Approving working hours (overtime) for all shop floor departments and communicating weekly hours to the team.
- Monitoring and enforcing work start, break, and stop times of the shop personnel.
- Coordinating daily shop activities and ensuring the execution of the schedule by the appropriate personnel, with the goal of exceeding 90% of the daily requirements.
- Providing department supervisors with weekly departmental efficiency, on-time delivery, and scheduling attainment performance reports.
- Utilizing the weekly departmental metrics to identify areas of low performance and developing and maintaining training programs to ensure that all personnel have the necessary skills to perform their duties safely and productively.
- Communicating clear expectations to shop personnel and developing resolutions when expectations are not being met.
- Daily audits of the previous day’ s work for each department must be performed and reviewed with each supervisor.
- Filling out maintenance and purchase requests as necessary.
To be successful in this role, this individual will need:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associated Degree or higher preferred.
- 5 years of leadership experience in a metal fabrication environment is required.
- Extensive knowledge of fabrication and welding operations required.
- Experience in a machine shop with both manual and CNC systems.
- Experience with continuous improvement (Kaizen, 5S, 6 Sigma, etc.).
- Strong management, supervisory, and leadership skills.
We are looking for customer and quality focused individuals that share our passion to deliver great products to our clients. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.