9817 Crescent Park Drive West Chester, Ohio 45069
Career Opportunity: Production Manager with Crescent – Second Shift, West Chester, OH
Are you an experienced Production Manager looking for your next opportunity? Ready to grow your skills in a company that values its people? Crescent has an exciting opportunity!
Crescent, a multi-faceted supply chain service provider, committed to meeting the high standards of our Fortune 500 client base, is looking for a Production Manager, Second Shift to join our team in our West Chester, OH facility. This is a fantastic opportunity with a growing family-owned organization that knows how critical their people are to the success of the business.
As the Production Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring we meet our commitments to our Customer, Our Company and our People. You will support our Do it Right, Do it Safe and Do it Well culture.
Bring your exceptional ability to lead others, along with your:
- 3+ years’ experience in Production Management
- Strong skills in Lean and Continuous Improvement
- Strong skills in Pack Manager and Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Great oral and written communication skills, with the ability to engage all levels of the organization
- Strong ability to work independently, using sound judgement and decision making skills
The Production Manager ensures we operate high performing shifts committed to meeting the needs of our customer, our company and our people.
- Operates to the Crescent Way educating and promoting on the 3P’ s: Purpose, Process and People
- Work seamlessly and professionally with Quality, Maintenance, Project Management, Schedulers and Inventory to ensure full optimization of our facility, our resources and equipment.
- Champions the Crescent Safety program ensuring all production shifts operate safely, actively seeks out the root cause for all incidents and relentlessly investigates all accidents.
- Actively identifies opportunities to eliminate waste over all shifts to improve our financial performance.
- Executes on our development strategy with a focus on internal progression to improve the depth and breadth of our talent pool, allowing Crescents People the opportunity to meet their greatest potential.
- Monitor the group’ s performance, proactively addressing areas of conflict and underperformance and recognizing areas of teamwork and high performance.
- Actively investigates best practices, and equipment though visiting our own sites, other best in class facilities, suppliers and vendors, trade shows to locate and implement innovative ideas and solutions.
- Ensure a production plan is created and implemented to optimize our resources and equipment on all shifts.
- Actively participate in customer interactions including SLA’ s, QBR’ s to better understand our customers’ purpose and build trust to develop customers who are stakeholders in our long-term success.
- Monitor all deviations in Quality, assess the trends, the cause, and develop long-term corrective actions plans.
- Review and validate production reports seeking out trends and patterns ripe for improvement. Payroll/Overtime/Inventory/Fill rates/ Turnover/ UPPH/ and safety incidents.
- Champion the Crescent Culture of Doing it Right, Doing it Safe and Doing Well and abide by all written and understood procedures and policies.
Crescent offers more than a job – we offer a career! Ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality, continuous improvement, and valuing our people? Be part of our future! Learn more at www.crescentpark.com.