Production Shipping Lead
1425 Kingsview Drive Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Job Opportunity – Production Shipping Lead with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati
Do you have previous experience coordinating the shipment of materials? Do you like to be a leader? Then we would love to speak to you about this exciting opportunity!
For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in fiber, wood and recovered material processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
Kadant is looking for a Production Shipping Lead to supervise a team of Shipping and Material Handling personnel. This position will be responsible for the coordination of all material shipments from our facility. Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensuring that all Shipping personnel are performing their assigned duties in a safe manner.
- Reviewing shipping schedules, orders and other records to determine shipping priorities and methods required to meet sales order schedules and customer carrier requirements.
- Preparing bills of lading, packing lists, custom clearance paperwork, etc.
- Overseeing the comparison of identifying information and counting, weighing, or measuring items of outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Routing shipments appropriately and contacting carriers for pick up.
- Closing Customer Shipment Entry with the ERP system, and maintaining shipping files.
- Operating cranes, lift trucks, or using hand trucks to move material from storage and work areas to shipping platform.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 5-10 years of shipping/receiving/warehousing experience with 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Previous experience using an ERP system.
- Solid PC skills with MS Office products and Internet.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today! Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.