302 W 3rd Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Career Opportunity: Project Architect – Al. Neyer – Cincinnati, OH
Do you have a passion for architectural design? Do you have experience advancing designs from conception through final design and construction phases? Do you have the ability to take ownership of a project and see it through to completion? If so, we want to speak with you about our position!
For nearly 125 years, Al. Neyer has been an established leader, concentrating on commercial real estate development and design-build innovation and delivering integrity, collaboration, value and timeliness to every project.
The Project Architect is responsible for directing project A&E teams in the design development, final design, and construction administration of assigned projects, and the mentoring of assigned staff.
In addition, the Project Architect will:
- Oversee architectural personnel assigned to projects, including day to day direction, review of their ongoing and completed assignments, and development of their skills and knowledge
- Coordinate and prioritize resources to assure timely completion of multiple projects
- Assist the Director or VP of Architecture in developing project budgets, and then monitor and maintain those budgets through completion of project
- Partner with design team in advancing the design and preparation of design development and construction documents
- Review project final design documents for accuracy, completeness and code compliance
- Assist Project Managers in preparation of permit applications, development of bid packages, and selection of subcontractors
- Perform construction administration activities, including site visits to review compliance of construction with documents, and timely review of shop drawings and other submittals
- Solicit, award and manage consultant contracts for civil, structural, landscaping, interior design and other required disciplines, and coordinating them with one another and with A&E
- Acting as the primary client contact during the Final Design Phase, including meeting with client on a regular basis to refine design and complete design development and final design
The ideal candidate for the Project Architect will have:
- Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the practice of architecture with emphasis on commercial construction
- Registered Architect (Ohio preferred)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Revit
- Demonstrated experience in commercial building technology and code analysis, and in the ability to oversee teams and manage several projects concurrently
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a company impacting the city skyline, apply online today.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.