6156 Wesselman Rd Cincinnati, Ohio 45248
Job Opportunity – Quality Engineer with Sur-Seal in Cincinnati, OH
Do you have a passion for problem solving? Do you enjoy investigating and resolving quality issues? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
For more than a half century, Sur-Seal has been providing innovative solutions to internationally known manufacturers in the HVAC, Lighting, and Medical industries. Sur-Seal is a leader in rubber and plastic products, has revolutionized lighting with optically clear silicon and other thermal interface materials, and provides rapid prototyping capabilities in clean room environments. We excel at innovation.
Sur-Seal is looking for a Quality Engineer to work with Production, Engineering, Customer Service, and Purchasing teams to plan and carry out the quality activities necessary to maintain efficient and high-quality production.
Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Performing root cause analysis, and developing and implementing countermeasures for internal, supplier, and customer quality issues.
- Developing plans for inspection, testing, and other evaluations of incoming goods.
- Providing instruction to and supporting the activities of the Quality Inspection team.
- Reviewing/analyzing inspection results, participating in capability studies, certification reviews, internal audits and SPC studies.
- Developing PPAP documentation, flow diagrams, control plans, PFMEA’ s and other quality control documents.
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams Root Cause and Corrective Action (RCCA) plans.
- Effectively communicating with customers to ensure all product and quality system requirements are met.
- Effectively communicating Sur-Seal requirements to suppliers, and lead supplier quality problem resolution.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with the ability to work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred, but a combination of technical training, work experience and other certifications will be considered.
- 2+ years of Quality experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Past experience working within a cross-functional business team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to resolve conflicting interests and reach consensus.
- Due to ITAR Compliance requirements, we are unable to consider candidates requiring visa sponsorships.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality, working together, and creating innovation to exceed our clients’ high standards? Apply online today!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.