1425 Kingsview Drive Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Job Opportunity – Receiving Lead with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati
Do you have previous experience coordinating incoming material shipments? Can you inspire your team to do great work? Then we would love to speak to you about this exciting opportunity!
For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in fiber, wood and recovered material processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
Kadant is looking for a Receiving Lead to supervise a team of Receiving and Material Handling personnel. This position will be responsible for the coordination of all material activities for our facility. Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Reviewing receiving schedules, bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records to determine receiving priorities, work assignments, and receiving methods required to meet shipping/receiving schedules.
- Determining work procedures, preparing work schedules, and expediting workflow.
- Ensuring proper record keeping of inventory in ERP system.
- Directing movement of shipments from receiving platform to storage and work areas.
- Managing the unpacking and examination of incoming shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications and rejecting damaged items, recording shortages.
- Submitting damage/shortage claims to applicable transportation company.
- Operating a crane and be certified to operate a fork lift.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years of shipping/receiving/warehousing experience, with a minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Previous experience using an ERP system.
- Solid PC skills with MS Office products and Internet.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today! Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.