Residential Waste Collection Driver
Dayton, Ohio 45402
Career Opportunity: Truck Driver - Residential Waste Collection Driver, Dayton, OH
Are you a team player with a valid CDL license? Are you eager to work in your own local community AND get to be home every night? Are you looking for an opportunity to exercise both your physical ability and your current in-demand skills? Bobby D. Thompson Inc. continues to grow, and has a need for CDL Drivers! We offer stable employment, paid insurance benefits, 401k and a potential annual bonus!
Bobby D. Thompson, Inc., a Dayton area Rumpke franchisee, is looking for dedicated CDL drivers. We are willing to provide CDL training. Join the best team of drivers with competitive perks! By joining our team, you receive:
- A great work environment with a positive mentoring management team.
- An opportunity to experience life outside of the cab of the truck.
- A physically active, outdoor work environment – no need for a gym membership!
- You may be eligible for a $1000 Stay on Bonus or Tuition Reimbursement.
The ideal candidate is at least 21 years of age with a strong work ethic, and MUST have:
- A valid CDL license, or the ability to be trained, and valid physical Examination Card.
- Basic knowledge of OSHA rules/regulations and general mechanical vehicle knowledge.
- Clean driving record for the past two years– clear of DUI convictions, suspensions or reckless operations.
- Driving record with no more than 6 points.
- Ability to successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
- Vision that meets OH CDL vision requirements.
- Excellent overall physical condition – i.e. the ability to lift 75 pounds from the ground, 300-650 times per day.
- Ability and willingness to work outside in all types of weather.
- Good communication skills.
Go to www.bobbydthompsoninc.com to apply, send your resume to job@strategicHRinc.com, or call 937-490-9512 to learn more.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V.