3443 Edwards Rd. Suite E Cincinnati, Ohio 45208
Career Opportunity – Boutique Sales Associate – Part-time - Goldsmith Cardel, Cincinnati, Ohio
Can you provide the highest level of exceptional customer service that keeps customers happy and coming back generation after generation? Do you excel at guiding a future bride through the world of wedding preparation that puts her mind at ease? Come join the team at Goldsmith Cardel!
Goldsmith Cardel has been a leading resource for the very best in china, silver, gifts, and bridal registry services for over twenty six years. A family owned bridal and anniversary gift boutique, we are hiring a Sales Associate to join our team 28-32 hours a week.
What’ s In It For You?
- Excellent compensation and flexible schedule
- A stable yet growing company with a commitment to excellence
- An opportunity to work in your local community
- The chance to make your customers special day amazing
What you will do.
As our Sales Associate, you will provide world class customer service to new and existing customers. This role is about establishing and building relationships. This position requires the highest level of professionalism, polish and diplomacy to serve our exclusive clientele. You will need to be able to answer customers’ questions and provide recommendations that will fit their unique needs. Additionally, you will assist in maintaining website updates and creating online registries. A moderate level of tech savviness is a must! We’ re a small team, you’ ll also be involved in the daily operations of the store – packing, stocking, cleaning, gift wrap, etc. Every member plays a vital role!
Qualified candidates should enjoy selling, be a team player with a strong work ethic, and have:
- Two years related experience in retail sales of high-end quality goods, boutique experience a definite plus!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Point of Sale systems, with a general comfort level with using online technology
- The ability to understand the needs of your clients
- Exceptional level of polish, tact and professionalism; a service-minded approach to everything you do
- A passion for customer service and proven track record of working through customer requests while maintaining rapport and effective relationships
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong detail orientation – no detail is too minor or too small
- Superior communication skills and the ability to be part of a team
- Willingness to work Saturdays
Our most successful associates are self-motivated professionals with upbeat, outgoing personalities and excellent communication skills. If this describes you and your interests, then we want you! Apply online today!
Employer is EOE M/F/D/V. Visit www.goldsmithcardel.com to learn more.