6156 Wesselman Rd Cincinnati, OH 45248
Job Opportunity – Sales Engineer with Sur-Seal in Cincinnati, OH
Do you have a passion for providing a high-level customer service? Can you coordinate manufacturing and suppliers to finalize production plans? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
For more than a half century, Sur-Seal has been providing innovative solutions to internationally known manufacturers in the HVAC, Lighting, and Medical industries. Sur-Seal is a leader in rubber and plastic products, has revolutionized lighting with optically clear silicon and other thermal interface materials, and provides rapid prototyping capabilities in clean room environments. We excel at innovation.
Sur-Seal is looking for an Sales Engineer to work with customers to confirm orders, validate manufacturability, and to determine availability of materials for production.
Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Developing customized engineering solutions in focused markets.
- Collaborating with customer engineering teams to define and develop winning results that meet requirements on performance (technical specifications), quality, delivery terms, and pricing.
- Working closely with the sales team to help solve customer problems.
- Championing customer intimacy business model by living core value of “ customer care” and “ innovation”.
- Working with suppliers to confirm availability of materials for production.
- Cultivating sustainable win-win relationships within key customer accounts.
- Maintaining awareness of market conditions and competitor’ s products and pricing.
- Preparing drawings, sketches and specifications required, designing or modifying existing products to suit customer needs and prepare proposals for the customer.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy, self-starter, with the ability to work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- Have a Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering.
- 3+ years of practical work experience.
- Past experience working within a cross functional business team environment.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with internal and external customers and to deliver written quotes and instructions.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality, working together, and creating innovation to exceed our clients’ high standards? Apply online today! Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.