4030 Smith Rd Suite 475 Cincinnati, Ohio 45209
Career Opportunity: Sales Executive with FORCAM in Cincinnati, OH
Do you excel at selling software into manufacturing companies? Do you have Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) experience? Looking to join a forward thinking, fast-growing company? If so, FORCAM has a great opportunity for you!
FORCAM is a global Industrial IoT solution provider for discrete manufacturing industries. Our award-winning product suite, FORCAM FORCE™, harmonizes all manufacturing operations - from the Top to the Shop floor and across global supply chains and enterprises creating the perfect transparent factory environment. Our customers enjoy fast software deployments and productivity gains of +10% within three months of implementation which are crucial factors for staying competitive in a fierce market environment.
To grow our US team, we are seeking a Sales Executive in Cincinnati, OH to focus on the discreet manufacturing base. In this role, you will sell FORCAM’ s leading MES Software to existing and new accounts within the Midwest territory. Other responsibilities include:
- Review and assess opportunities provided by pre-sales and business development.
- Call from the “ shop floor” to the “ top floor” (machine line workers, supervisors, engineering, operations, and “ C” suite) building relationships, identifying buying influences, and challenging the thinking of your customer. (Become the “ challenger salesperson”).
- Determine where opportunities lie within the facility and close a trial generally consisting of 3 machines.
- Document value delivered by machine optimization in terms of increased efficiencies and reduced costs.
- Articulate value to the major decision makers to get agreement on continued use of the software and expanding its use throughout the entire organization.
- Advise on and help drive major strategic initiatives to accelerate implementation and penetration of accounts on a multi-site basis.
- Develop relationships with local business organizations, trade associations, and other third parties that advocate for Advanced Shop Floor Management and MES software adoption and implementation.
- Help build and analyze long-term strategic plans for your territory and FORCAM.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, structured, hands-on, and have:
- Bachelor’ s Degree – engineering discipline preferred
- 5 to 10 years of experience in technical sales for software solutions such as MES/MOM, or other shop floor systems (ex. SAP, ERP, PLM, CMMS)
- Discrete manufacturing background/knowledge required
- Demonstrated experience documenting financial ROI from the implementation/use of your past sales
- Ability to travel 50% - 70% of the time
- Strong Sales skills including persuasion, strategic forecasting, negotiation, and relationship management.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident is required
If you are looking for a great opportunity in a growing company, please apply online today.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates.