Sales Leasing Consultant
4158 Pompton Ct Dayton, Ohio 45405
Career Opportunity – Sales Leasing Consultant at Stillwater Park – Dayton, OH
Are you a go-getter? Can you effectively sell value? Is your focus in the customer experience? Then we want you!
Charter Property Group Inc., which provides quality property management and real estate services, is looking for a Sales Leasing Consultant in North Dayton at Stillwater Park, a 200-unit market rate community that offers apartment and townhome living to families close to Downtown Dayton.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Leasing Consultant to work at the Stillwater Park property in North Dayton. The Sales Leasing Consultant supports our customer experience: a clean, quiet, and well-maintained home along with better maintenance services and exceptional rental value. A strong presenter or trainable candidate interested in sales, online and print marketing, management, or communications with the right combination of personality and skills can join our purpose driven team and earn excellent compensation/benefits while working in a fun environment where the employee is our number one customer.
- Discover prospects housing needs and find solutions
- Create exceptional customer experiences of apartments and services
- Build rapport with prospects through greeting, answering phones & scheduling appointments
- Sell value to prospects by explaining pricing strategies and marketing promotions
- Maintain target occupancy levels
- Show market ready apartments
- Explain value and services to prospects
- Explain rental criteria, policies and procedures to prospects
- Assist manager with customer retention and renewal marketing
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant sales, marketing, or communications work experience & skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Must be reliable, trainable and initiative driven
- Required: Associate' s degree, college degree, or relevant college courses completed
- Familiarity with productivity software: MS Office, MS Windows, GSuite & GDrive
- Prior user experience with: Appfolio, Yardi, Onesite, etc. a plus
- Reliable transportation and proof of vehicle driver' s license & insurance
- Able to pass substance abuse screen and criminal background check, no prior felonies
Does this opportunity sound like your next challenge? If so, please apply online today.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.