2145 Compton Road Cincinnati, Ohio 45231
Career Opportunity: Sales Representative – Arlington Memorial Gardens – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a Sales Professional that can offer compassion during your client’ s difficult times? Do you build strong lasting relationships? Can you assist people in their time of need? See who we are!
The Arlington Memorial (AM) Gardens are acknowledged as the largest “ memorial park” cemetery in the Cincinnati region and widely acclaimed for its beauty. The AM Gardens have evolved into a 165 acre full-service non-sectarian, non-denominational cemetery serving people of all faiths and religions who reside throughout Greater Cincinnati. We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our sales team.
Our professional team of Sales Representatives are focused on selling our portfolio of services while assisting our clients and walking them through the very private, personal and emotional process when a death has occurred. Our Sales Representatives are responsible for the following:
- Selling Arlington Memorial Gardens’ portfolio of services.
- Developing relationships with clients to form a long term source of client referrals
- Presenting group information seminars and working with clients one-on-one
- Staffing the on-site walk in desk during rotational shifts
- Creating and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Utilizing mailing and phone campaigns to generate client base
- Participating in local networking functions and groups to generate leads
What you will need:
- Past sales experience
- Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual in pursuit of group sales goals
- High level of accountability to achieve sales goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prospecting skills
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
This is an exciting opportunity to have an impact on a professional, growing organization. Come join us! Apply online today.
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third party applications please.