Sales Support Lead Specialist
5155 Financial Way Mason, Ohio 45040
Career Opportunity: Sales Support Lead Specialist at Top Gun Sales Performance in Mason, OH.
Do you have a passion for developing new business opportunities and generating leads? Are you self-driven, able to multi-task, and able to set priorities while delivering exceptional customer service and supporting the sales team? If so, we’ ve got an exciting Sales Support Specialist opportunity for you!
Top Gun works with organizations that are dedicated to the development and growth of their personnel. We help them define success and capture it in the form of tools and best practices. Always in collaboration, we provide our clients with tools and processes to facilitate increased performance. We are looking for a key member to add to our team that will help us drive success and growth for our clients.
What you will do:
- Maintain a complete understanding of Top Gun Sales Performance products and applications
- Conduct pre-call analysis by reviewing the account information within the corporate sales force automation tool and other resources
- Identify respective business contacts/decision makers, schedule appointments with prospective Top Gun Sales Performance clients and manage the lead cycle.
- Work closely with Sales, Commercial Technology, Segment and Regional Marketing Managers to develop leads into signed business.
What we need from you:
We are looking for the Sales Lead Specialist to bring an energetic “ can-do” approach and superior communication skills to support the sales team and the client. Additionally, you will need:
- Prior inside sales or business development experience is a plus; 1-3 years preferred
- Experience in identifying target accounts, as well as creating and implementing approaches to engage prospects.
- Superior communication skills: professional, courteous, well spoken, and polished at asking questions and sharing information.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems.
- Trainable, coachable, eager to learn, and able to create solutions.
Don’ t miss out! Come join a growing company that is committed to their employees as well as to continuous process improvement. This is an excellent opportunity and offers a competitive compensation package, medical insurance package, 401K plan with company match, and a flexible work environment.
If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.