Sales and Customer Service
4158 Pompton Ct Dayton, OH 45405
Career Opportunity – Sales & Customer Service at Stillwater Park – Dayton, OH
Are you energetic and enthusiastic about sales or customer service? Do you like finding solutions to customer needs and creating exceptional customer experiences?
Charter Property Group Inc., a Cincinnati based real estate investor which provides quality homes and services to the renting public, is looking for an Entry Level Sales and Customer Service Consultant in North Dayton at Stillwater Park, a 200-unit market rate community that offers apartment and townhome living to families in Dayton. Our brand and rental properties offer exceptional rental value in their competitive locales. We strive to create a customer journey built on exceptional housing and services. Our company is stable and active in the Cincinnati-Dayton area for over 20 years. If you like to stand out and make a difference for customers, this role will not disappoint you.
Candidates with experience in retail, hospitality, or customer service organizations adapt well to multi-family sales. If you are a recent college graduate with a marketing/sales/ or communications background or have relevant work experience, you are qualified. Candidates with the right “ intangibles” receive education, training, and support. If you are tired of the retail grind, this role is an excellent opportunity to apply your skills in a dynamic sales setting with reasonable hours. There is real potential to move into a management role.
- Discover prospects needs and find solutions
- Build rapport with prospects through greeting, answering phones & scheduling appointments
- Create exceptional customer experiences
- Sell value to prospects
- Explain pricing strategies and marketing promotions
- Show homes to prospects
- Maintain sales targets
- Explain value and services to prospects
- Explain sales qualification criteria to prospects
- Develop your own sales promotions
- Assist with social media, email content marketing campaigns and blogging
- Assist manager with market surveys, marketing campaigns, and renewal marketing
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant sales, marketing, or communications work experience & skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be reliable, trainable and initiative-driven
- Attention to detail
- Able to use software tools for collaboration, productivity, web browsing, and search
- Reliable transportation and proof of vehicle driver' s license & insurance
- Able to pass substance abuse screen and criminal background check, no prior felonies
Does this opportunity sound like your next challenge? If so, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.