Senior Director of Marketing
3380 Langley Dr Hebron, Kentucky 41048
Career Opportunity: Senior Director of Marketing – Galerie – Hebron, KY
Do you thrive on creating and implementing strategy to take new products to market? Are you a strategic thinker who can build brand awareness and strong partnerships? Can you roll up your sleeves and be a working leader? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
GALERIE® provides outstanding customer service while delivering fresh, innovative confectionery gifts of the highest quality and value. We are a design-driven enterprise, bringing more than 1200 items to retailers every year. In addition to the Galerie brand, our licensed product lines include Disney, Star Wars, Hershey, Minions, Trolls, Peppa Pig, Marvel and Warner Brothers. Our extensive seasonal and everyday offerings are perfect to give and receive!
We are looking for a Senior Director of Marketing to join a growing food/beverage/snack organization. We are launching a new product and are looking for a Marketing leader to drive and implement strategy. This involves creating strategies, leveraging partnerships, and conducting promotional events. As a Senior Director of Marketing, you will:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages marketing/licensing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees new product introduction/promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, promotional events and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory margins for Galerie in relation to Galerie preset expectations and market trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets. This includes all aspects of line development for assigned season including but not limited to overall strategy, profitability and on-time delivery.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing or business administration.
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in food, beverage, confectionary, or similar business category.
- Experience as a brand builder and an aggressive expander of market share.
- Experience in launching new CPG like products, especially in the beverage category.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves to get jobs done.
What’ s in it for you?
We offer a very competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health insurance, life, dental and a 401(k) plan with a company match. Of equal importance, we provide the opportunity to do breakthrough work on a global stage from our Midwestern base with its affordable cost of living, comfortable lifestyle and professional challenges to keep you excited and engaged every day.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.