Senior Infrastructure Engineer
30 West 3rd Street CIncinnati, Ohio 45202
Career Opportunity: Senior Infrastructure Engineer with DonorDrive in Cincinnati, OH
Do you thrive on managing cloud based/virtualized environments? Do you excel at setting up and configuring network systems (firewalls, load balancers, VPN tunnels, etc.)? Do you have experience with PCI audits? If so, we want to speak with you.
Working at DonorDrive is more than a job - you will be touching lives and having fun as we enhance and deploy DonorDrive. By leading our production environment, you will be supporting a product that is the gateway for nonprofits to fundraise like never before. Our creative environment is the right mix of serious quality work and fun that naturally leads to solutions for our clients.
We have need for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the team at our corporate headquarters in Cincinnati, OH where you will be supporting our entire team. This role is focused on the architecture, management, and maintenance of the networks and systems of the company as we continue to grow.
Additionally, your responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain development, test, and production environments for the DonorDrive Software-as-a-Service platform.
- Work closely with the Director of Technology to monitor, maintain, and scale our hosting solutions.
- Maintain documentation of all system, application, security, and network configurations.
- Troubleshoot network and system performance issues.
- Keep all systems and devices current with software patches and firmware revisions.
- Provide technical support and guidance to internal users.
- Manage VMware environments, Juniper Networks, and Palo Alto firewall configurations.
- Maintain a disaster recovery plan and perform scheduled redundancy tests.
- Ensure that systems and processes are compliant with industry standards, including maintaining PCI compliance procedures and documentation.
Candidate should enjoy being a self-motivated team player who does what it takes to get the job done, and have:
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline.
- 5-10 years’ experience as a System Administrator / Network Engineer.
- Experience supporting PCI audits and implementing findings from audits is a plus.
- Comfortable maintaining and scaling VMware 6 / 6.5 ESXi environments.
- Juniper Networks / Palo Alto device configuration and management.
- Configuring load balancers (ADCs).
- Administering Splunk for all log aggregation and security event/incident management.
- Ability to analyze and structure network solutions to mitigate unnecessary downtime.
- Skills in Windows Server 2008/2012 administration, Microsoft IIS web server configuration, and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience setup, configuration, and maintenance of Linux versions.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a local software company that is allowing our non-profit customers to succeed in their mission, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.