Senior Product Manager
1 Levee Way Newport, Kentucky 41071
Career Opportunity: Senior Product Manager – i-wireless – Newport, KY
Are you a savvy Product Manager with telecommunications experience? Do you have a passion for improving and expanding existing products and services? If so, we want to hear from you!
i-wireless is a private-label wireless service provider for prepaid wireless plans as well as government-funded Lifeline Assistance program. We operate under the i-wireless and Access Wireless name brands. We have a new opening for a Senior Product Manager at our headquarters in Newport, KY.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for successfully leading product management efforts within the fast-paced wireless telecommunications industry with the goal to organize short and long-term solution strategies for our products and services.
In addition, the Senior Product Manager will:
- Direct the product/service lifecycle from product development, launch and on-going management to ensure company revenue targets and cost goals are achieved.
- Manage product lines focused on re-occurring revenue streams.
- Understand the wireless industry and the technologies that support it.
- Develop criteria/metrics of success, working closely with the Senior Management and Product Operations to ensure an integrated approach to achieving business goals.
- Implement strategies with regard to hardware selection and pricing, as well as rate card management and service pricing to ensure budgeted acquisition targets and ongoing financial performance.
- Develop the ongoing strategy and tactics for improving customer experience and increasing the key metrics of the business.
- Monitor performance, set expectation and implement the strategies to ensure key metrics are achieved.
- Identify, develop and launch the appropriate additional services to increase purchase, satisfaction and loyalty, while also improving business performance.
- Engage strategic partners such as Sprint and Kroger in the development of jointly beneficial product and service offerings that expand the value of the i-wireless brand.
The ideal candidate should enjoy being a self-motivated team player who does what it takes to get the job done and have:
- Bachelor' s degree required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management, product development, or marketing.
- Professional experience within the telecommunication industries with a prepaid wireless background strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of wireless carrier/customer operations is strongly preferred, with experience or knowledge of retail operations a plus.
- Previous experience managing people/teams.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a strong company, apply online today.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.