Cincinnati, OH 45242
Career Opportunity: Service Technician with scanreco - Cincinnati
Do you have strong mechanical and electrical aptitude? Are you a self-driven individual with the ability to provide exceptional service to customers? Do you have the ability to multi-task independently and resolve technical issues? If you answered yes to these questions, scanreco has the opportunity for you!
scanreco is a Swedish-owned leading developer and manufacturer of radio remote controls for industrial applications, cranes and machinery manufacturers. With over 34 years of experience in radio control and radio frequency technology, scanreco has established itself as a worldwide leader in safe radio remote controls.
We are currently looking to add a Service Technician to our Cincinnati office to provide technical support to customers and contractors while rapidly and thoroughly resolving customer issues. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Production testing of remote systems or subassemblies for functionality and quality.
- Assisting engineers in developing, building or testing prototypes or new products, processes or procedures.
- Keeping constant focus on results and customer requirements.
- Making recommendations for potential service enhancements or modifications to meet the ever-changing needs of the customer base.
This person will have high emotional intelligence, a positive attitude and a service leadership philosophy. Additionally, you will need:
- The ability to travel to travel internationally to Canada and Sweden (must have a valid passport).
- Ability to travel to Sweden for training as required.
- Knowledge of electronics, manufacturing, electro-mechanical assembly, DC circuits and radio Remote Control Testing and schematic drawings.
- Familiarity with electro-hydraulic systems, CAN-Bus network testing.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail and focus on results.
- Multi-tasking and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of integrity and a penchant for high quality.
- A strong work ethic and a high level of self-accountability.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, contractors, and customers.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make an impact in a strong company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time