Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
Career Opportunity: Software Developer with MACH Software in Cincinnati, OH
Do you thrive on programming for complex enterprise systems with accounting and inventory components? Do you have a passion for creating enhancements and new features? If so, we want you to join our team!
MACH Software, developed by Data Management Associates, delivers a full, multi-channel order management solution for mid-sized businesses across the United States. MACH offers programs for order processing, warehouse and inventory management, call center, retail point of sale, marketing, promotion analysis, purchasing, and accounting/financials. MACH Software is also customizable to provide solutions to retailers in all types of industries. The foundation for our systems is a no-SQL Universe database with programming interfaces including .NET VB.NET, and Java. We utilize restful and SOAP interfaces.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our product development team. The successful individual will perform analysis and design, development, testing, and documentation. This position will be responsible for the following activities:
- Developing, writing, and maintaining complex programs in a multi-value database environment
- Working with other systems analysts to identify and resolve technical programming problems
- Coding, testing, and debugging complex application programs
- Developing functional specifications and logic designs
- Interfacing with other systems through webservices and other integration methods
- Preparing record formats and documentation for application modules
- Contributing to the improvement of existing programming techniques and applications
- Addressing and resolving customer support issues assigned to development team
- Performing special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science or a closely related field and 3 or more years of related professional experience
- Experience with programming languages including .NET, VB.NET, Java, or a multi-value database programming language (PICK, jBase, Universe, Unidata or similar)
- Ability to understand existing programs and modify other people’ s work when necessary
- 3-5 years’ experience programming in a business environment (retail or financial services preferred)
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills for repair or upgrading of existing code
- Knowledge of other database languages a plus
This is an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make an impact in a strong company.
This is an excellent opportunity and offers a medical insurance package, dental, vision, and a flexible work environment. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.