Sr. AV Technician
3574 E Kemper Rd Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
LOTH is a leader in the workplace product industry with 125 years of history. Today, Loth operates across multiple marketplaces with several division businesses such as OptiVia Logistics, OptiVia Banking Solutions, SWS and EWT.
LOTH’ s Powerful Integrated Solutions of flooring, logistics, services, banking and technology are a unique blend of our knowledge, our wide range of workplace products or value-added services that LOTH has developed over the last 20 years. We truly address our customer needs through their life cycle of product ownership. Emerge Workplace Technologies “ EWT” is the technology division of LOTH Holdings, Inc. EWT offerings include three primary lines of business. Audio Visual, Structured Cabling and Physical Security, all of which are integrated as part of the “Smart Connected Workplace” strategy.
We are looking for a Senior AV Technician. The Senior AV Technician will configure, or configure and Install audio and video equipment including microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards, and related electronic equipment for sports events, meetings and conventions and presentations.
The Senior AV Technician will work with a wide range of equipment, including but not limited to projectors, sound systems, video conferencing equipment, displays, still cameras and room scheduling technology. Other responsibilities include:
- Configuring equipment according to instructions from project managers
- Testing equipment after installation
- Finding and troubleshooting any faults on site
- Operating/servicing equipment during rehearsals and the event itself
- Reviewing and servicing the equipment
- Maintain and reference industry standards including BICSI, ANSI, EIA/TIA, local and Low Voltage Code
- Training other people to use the equipment
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Preferred four (4) year Bachelor’ s degree in technical field or equivalent from college or technical school AND 4 years’ experience
- Certifications: Crestron— DMC-E-4K, BiAmp, OSHA (10-hour minimum, prefer 30), CTS (Prefer CTSI)
- Excellent technical skills including electrical equipment and IT
- Proficient with CRM and general business systems, Microsoft Office
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Leadership experience a plus
- Presales Engineering experience a plus
- Creative problem-solving ability; a flexible approach for dealing with varied tasks
- Good communication and customer care skills
- Must be comfortable with travel, sometimes on short notice, and occasional after-hours support requirements
LOTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
*This job description is to serve as an outline for the main responsibilities of the position. It includes but is not limited to the above outline.