4030 Smith Rd., Suite 475 Cincinnati, OH 45209 Cincinnati, Ohio 45209
Career Opportunity: Technical Consultant – FORCAM – Cincinnati, OH
Are you an expert at configuring and programming software to solve Business Requirements in manufacturing? Do you thrive on implementing software systems? Would you like to become part of a growing, forward thinking company? If so, FORCAM has a great opportunity for you!
FORCAM is a global technology partner to discrete manufacturing companies providing a unified approach for sustained manufacturing excellence across all operations. FORCAM’ s Advanced Shop Floor Management Technology harmonizes all manufacturing operations from the top -- to the shop floor and across the global supply chain and enterprise creating the transparent factory environment. To grow our local team in downtown Cincinnati, we are seeking a Technical Consultant. We are looking for a highly motivated individual that can excel in the role of technical consultant. Your responsibilities will include:
- Installation, support, and maintenance of the FORCAM software application at our clients throughout the Americas.
- Perform and manage installations and updates of software features both internally and with clients.
- Manage and create system related IT documentation and procedures.
- Maintain and develop features related to the software installation pack and/or procedures.
- Support our Level 2 software maintenance support team with client’ s system related information.
- Provide clients and/or internal training based on the user request and system knowledge.
The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated and be a great communicator, and have:
- 3 plus years’ experience configuring software systems as part of implementation projects (ERP or MES preferred)
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering or IT related field.
- Experience creating scripts to automate run time tasks.
- SQL programming capability.
- Experience with Tomcat application servers and virtual machines.
- Experience with networking.
- Experience working with ticketing systems.
- Experience with manufacturing environments is a requirement.
If you are looking for a great opportunity in a growing company, please apply online today.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates.