Technical Inside Sales Representative
9911 Crescent Park Dr West Chester, OH 45069
Career Opportunity: Technical Inside Sales with Stock Manufacturing in West Chester, OH
Are you a master at guiding customers in placing manufacturing orders? Do you thrive on coordinating the plant and your customers to ensure that expectations are exceeded every time? If you answered yes, then Stock Manufacturing has the opportunity for you!
Stock Manufacturing has been in business for nearly 50 years and is a leading manufacturer of metal fabrication parts for our clients. Product quality and customer satisfaction have been key corporate goals of our company. Our expertise in the metal fabrication field have been finely tuned through many years of experience.
We are looking for a Technical Inside Sales Representative to join our sales and manufacturing team. This person will communicate with customers to receive and complete orders. You will guide customers on the correct parts to be ordered for their needs. You will act as a coordinator between the sales and manufacturing teams. This person will be responsible for:
- Communicating with the customer to understand purchase order details in order to work with the planning process team and establishing how work will be processed.
- Preparing quotations and RFQ responses to customers.
- Confirming orders with customers and receiving acknowledgement.
- Entering customer purchase orders into the system.
- Responding to customer order inquiries.
- Supporting the sales team with respect to orders and delivery schedules.
- Reviewing costing of all delivered orders from the previous month to identify underperforming products.
- Reviewing drawing changes and how the change may affect the price. Distributing drawing changes to the appropriate departments.
- Reviewing change requests from customers and executing changes with consideration to any additional cost that would be associated with the change.
To be successful in this role, this individual will need:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associated Degree or higher preferred.
- Experience in a metal fabrication environment is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
We are looking for customer and quality focused individuals that share our passion to deliver great products to our clients. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.