10629 Reading Road Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
Job Opportunity – Tent Installer in Cincinnati, OH
Do you enjoy working outside and have construction experience? Do you enjoy the opportunity to use creativity to solve problems? Are you an individual with the ability to provide memorable and exceptional customer service to customers throughout the Ohio and Kentucky, Lexington, and Louisville areas? If you answered yes to these questions, All Occasions has the opportunity for you!
At All Occasions Event Rental, we’ ve built our reputation on outstanding customer service, a knowledgeable staff, and the most impressive array of products in the Tri-State area. We are nationally recognized as having the highest number of Certified Event Rental Professionals (CERP) of any rental company in the United States and Canada. Through membership in professional organizations, frequent buying trips, continuing professional education and our extensive connections in the rental community, we stay on the cutting edge.
We are currently seeking a Tent Installer to provide exceptional service to our customers throughout the Ohio and Kentucky area. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Installing and removing temporary structures.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Driving company vehicles.
- Installing and removing event infrastructure (i.e. flooring, climate control equipment, power distribution, furniture, dé cor items, etc.) according to CAD/site plans.
- Delivering and picking up paperwork.
- Immediately reporting to the Transportation Manager all issues, accidents and near misses that may occur with a customer, a customer’ s property, an AO employee, AO equipment, or other property while running a route.
- Other responsibilities and tasks may be added as required
The DSR will be expected to adhere to all company methods, policies, procedures, rules and requirements found in the All Occasions Employee Handbook and DSR Manual, as well as verbal directions from company managers. They will also comply with all company safety rules and government regulations while working.
The ideal candidate will be customer-service oriented and have a positive attitude. The other requirements for this position are as follows:
- Experience in construction or a related field.
- Ability to read and interpret diagrams and schematics.
- Must be physically able to do the work.
- Ability to work efficiently to complete tasks according to deadlines.
- Must be able to understand the technical aspects of tenting.
- Must pass company drug screen and maintain a valid driver’ s license.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be 25 years old.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make an impact in a strong company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time