10629 Reading Road Cincinnati, OH 45241
Job Opportunity: Tent Crew in Cincinnati, OH with All Occasions Event Rental
Do you want to get your work-out at work? Do you consider yourself dependable and a hard-worker? Do you like to admire amazing work built with your own two hands? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
At All Occasions Event Rental, we’ ve built our reputation on outstanding customer service, a knowledgeable staff, and the most impressive array of products in the Tri-State area. Through membership in professional organizations, frequent buying trips, continuing professional education and our extensive connections in the rental community, we stay on the cutting edge.
We are looking to grow our team with a Tent Installer to join our Tent Crew to help serve our clients. The Tent Installer will be an integral part in our clients’ special day, as they will be responsible for the physical delivery, set up and pickup of rental items to our clients. No one day is the same, and the Tent Installer will have the opportunity to be out in their community every day.
- Loading/unloading delivery trucks – lifting up to around 80 lbs.
- Install large tents and tent accessories (flooring, lighting, HVAC, furniture, etc.)
- Accurately accounting for quantity/condition of items returned to the warehouse.
Pay starting at $15 an hour for driving positions and $12.00 an hour for non-driving positions. The primary hours for this position are between 7: 00 am - 5: 00 pm, Monday - Saturday, but due to the nature of the business and this position, other hours will be required as necessary to provide for customer needs, including some Holidays, Sundays and after hours.
As this position does require outdoor set-up, you will be exposed to the general range of weather experienced in the area. You will work in areas that are not heated or air conditioned.
The ideal candidate must be able to lift approximately 80 lbs. They will also be able to stoop, crouch, bend, lift, lower, reach, twist, pull, push, cart and carry items.
Education, Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to speak English
- The ability to speak other languages is a plus.
- Must pass company drug screen.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity.
- Ability to provide, understand and complete instructions furnished in written, oral or demonstrated form.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of patience.
- Must be 25 years old with a clean driving record for driving positions.
If you’ re looking for a great career opportunity with a growing, reputable company, apply online today!
Employer is M/F/D/V. Please, no third-party contacts.