Traveling General Contractor / Carpenter / Installer - Cincinnati
3574 E Kemper Rd Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
Job Opportunity – Traveling General Contractor / Carpenter / Installer with OptiVia Banking – Cincinnati, OH
Are you the kind of person that enjoys working with heavy machinery? Do you have construction skills? Do you have creative problem-solving skills? Are you ready for the next exciting step in your career?
OptiVia has been in business for over a decade as a division of LOTH and has developed into one of the most trusted providers of ATM and banking equipment services in the country. We perform banking equipment installation projects nationwide for a variety of customers, which includes manufacturers and financial institutions. OptiVia performs the fully integrated and professional implementation of high value, technical equipment which requires site preparation and modifications
As a Traveling General Contractor / Carpenter / Installer, you will be responsible for installing ATMs, bank equipment and signage. As these projects typically require construction in order to get the site ready for product installation, the ideal candidate will have good construction skills and be able to provide excellent customer service. Some additional qualities of strong candidates are:
- Ability to use power tools and drive a forklift.
- Experience in carpentry or construction.
- High/low voltage knowledge and heavy equipment experience are all a plus.
- “ Jack of all trades” contractor experience is a plus.
- Ability to drive a truck long distances, requiring overnight stays.
- Ability to sit and stand for continuous period of time.
- Ability to push/pull heavy equipment.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation and be reliable to report to work when scheduled.
We are currently hiring for positions based in the Cincinnati area, but this position will require some travel across the Midwest. No week is the same, but every week is an adventure. This position will require hours from 7: 30am-5pm, and overtime will be required as necessary. Additionally, you will need:
- Ability to interact with clients in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and trouble shoot problems.
- Ability to communicate and explain job details with the installation team.
- Ability to work safely with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills, including written, oral and listening.
- A clean driving record and ability to obtain a DOT medical card.
- Personal character in accordance with company’ s core values and beliefs. Required to pass a drug and background check.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a strong company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls