Vice President of Sales/New Business Development
3574 E Kemper Rd Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
Career Opportunity: Vice President of Sales/New Business Development with LOTH in Cincinnati, OH
Are you a visionary on both a strategic and operational level who excels at managing, motivating, and developing an exceptional sales team? Do you have success in leading a data-driven, innovative approach to new business development? If so, LOTH has an exciting opportunity for you!
Founded over 126 years ago, LOTH is a leader in the workplace product industry in the Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio markets. LOTH is dedicated to delivering exceptional service to customers locally, across the country, and around the world. As the exclusive Steelcase dealer in Cincinnati and Columbus, LOTH supports its customers with the widest range of workplace knowledge, products, and services.
LOTH is looking for a Vice President of Sales/New Business Development to join our team in Cincinnati, OH. This position plays a primary role in both strategic planning and tactical execution as part of the company’ s sales team. As the VP of Sales/New Business Development, you will:
- Establish the vision and sales plan focusing on a 12-24-month forecast, current bookings, targeted accounts, and future development.
- Drive results toward the established sales vision within targeted deadlines.
- Generate new revenue through account creation and the introduction of new products/services.
- Manage and enhance performance in the sales team.
- Develop and maintain relationships among prospective and current customers, as well as executives within the community.
- Recruit, hire, and train top talent to add to the organization as needed.
- Oversee administrative tasks of the sales function.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter with a strong network of relationships within major companies in the Cincinnati market. The ideal candidate for the Vice President of Sales/New Business Development position must also have a proven track record of prospecting for large clients, delivering sales results, servicing client needs, and must be skilled at strategically developing/managing a sales force that produces the desired results.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of successful sales experience.
- 5+ years managing a sales team of 5 or more direct reports.
- Ability to analyze the market: collecting data from various resources to help produce a meaningful sales vision.
- Exceptional communication skills with executive team, departmental teams, and direct reports.
- Must be able to train and develop a team of varying experience levels, influence others, gain buy in, and be a team player working toward a common goal.
- Previous experience in the office furniture, design, real estate, or a distribution dealership business is a plus.
At LOTH, we value creative thinking, integrity, problem solving, innovation, transparency, and community involvement. If these values resonate with you, and you’ d like to be part of our continued growth and expansion, please apply online today!
AAP/EEO: M/F/H/V/D, Drug-free workplace. No third-party candidates please.