855 Grandview Ave Columbus, Ohio 43215
Career Opportunity: Warehouse Associate with LOTH in Columbus, OH
Are you an organized and hard worker? Do you have experience working in a warehouse environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to stay active while working? If so, we want to speak with you about this opportunity.
Founded over 125 years ago, LOTH is a leader in the workplace product industry in the Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio markets. LOTH is dedicated to delivering exceptional service to customers locally, across the country and around the world. As the exclusive Steelcase dealer in Cincinnati and Columbus LOTH supports its customer with the widest range of workplace knowledge, products and services.
LOTH is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join their team. Some responsibilities of this position will include receiving and processing incoming orders, pulling orders, and managing, organizing and retrieving orders in the warehouse. Other responsibilities may include:
- Working with the warehouse staff on varying size projects.
- Assisting shipping and receiving by unloading trucks and checking in orders.
- Preparing orders by processing tickets; pulling orders and placing in staging area.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins.
- Maintaining inventory controls by collecting orders, pulling items and counting them.
- Preparing orders for loading of trucks.
The ideal candidate will maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat, while keeping the warehouse/work area organized. They will be expected to wear the proper safety equipment at all times. Additional requirements for the position are:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to sit or stand for continuous period.
- Ability to lift 75lbs repeatedly.
- Ability to be flexible with shifting hours and overtime.
- 1-2 years of previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Previous forklift and order picker experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation and reporting to work when scheduled.
- Computer skills in Microsoft products, email and typing.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- High level of organization.
- Personal character in accordance with the company core values and belief.
- Required to pass a drug and background check.
If you’ re eager to join a fast-moving and growing organization, apply online today!
Employer is E/O/M/F/D/V. Please, no third-party candidates or phone calls.