Warehouse Manager - Dish Department
10629 Reading Road Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
Job Opportunity – Warehouse Manager, Dish Department in Cincinnati, OH
Do you have leadership experience? Do you like to be active and moving during your day? Do you have strong problem-solving and organization skills? If you answered yes to these questions, All Occasions has the opportunity for you!
At All Occasions Event Rental, we’ ve built our reputation on outstanding customer service, a knowledgeable staff, and the most impressive array of products in the Tri-State area. We are nationally recognized as having the highest number of Certified Event Rental Professionals (CERP) of any rental company in the United States and Canada. Through membership in professional organizations, frequent buying trips, continuing professional education and our extensive connections in the rental community, we stay on the cutting edge.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Manager for our Dish Department to manage the cleaning of dishware and serving items, including plates, glassware and flatware. The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for managing their team with efficiency and professionalism. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Delegating work assignments.
- Inspiring and motivating team to perform at highest capability.
- Focusing on returning all goods with the highest quality possible.
- Developing and implementing cost-saving measures.
- Training and enforcing all company and OSHA safety standards.
- Enforcing the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment without exception.
- Training and educating employees.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of all in-use chemicals and related SDS sheets.
- Assessing supplies, forecasting inventory, requesting additional materials as needed.
- Serving as an approachable and accessible resource during stressful times.
The ideal candidate with have strong problem-solving, interpersonal, and leadership skills. The Warehouse Manager will be working in an indoor, loud, general warehouse environment, in which some areas may not be heated/air-conditioned. This position requires the ability to stand, walk, sit, reach, stoop, kneel, etc. Additional responsibilities include:
- Must be able to lift and/or move 70 pounds.
- Ability to work well under pressure and make timely decisions.
- Ability to act professionally, treating team and others with respect.
- Must pass company drug screen.
- Must be physically able to do the work.
- Ability to work efficiently to complete tasks according to deadlines.
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make an impact in a strong company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.