9911 Crescent Park Dr West Chester, OH 45069
Career Opportunity: Welder with Stock Manufacturing in West Chester, OH
Are you a skilled Welder looking for a challenging job? Do you enjoy working on different products regularly? If so, we want to speak with you!
Stock Manufacturing has been in business for nearly 50 years and is a leading manufacturer of metal fabrication parts for our clients. Product quality and customer satisfaction have been key corporate goals of our company. Our expertise in the metal fabrication field have been finely tuned through many years of experience.
We are looking for Welders on both first and second shift to join our manufacturing team. This person will be responsible for reading routers, blueprints, and drawings and fabricating products for delivery to our clients. First shift runs from 5: 30 am – 4: 00 pm Monday through Thursday and second shift runs 4: 00 pm – 4: 00 am Monday through Thursday. This person will be responsible for:
- Attending mandatory overtime (when scheduled in advance) on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Operating metal fabrication equipment using MIG and/or TIG welding processes.
- Producing a variety of parts from shop drawings according to specification.
- Reading and comprehending blueprint and welding process specifications.
- Operating metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines.
- Moving between production assignments that utilize multiple skills as needed to support production requirements.
To be successful in this role, this individual will need:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent GED – Tech school training a plus.
- MIG Welding experience.
- Ability to read and interpret routers, blue prints, drawings, and machine sketches.
- Experience using measuring tools including tape measure and calipers.
- Experience operating a crane.
- Willingness to work in extreme temperatures.
- Ability to safely use and lift (unassisted) materials weighing 50 lbs for 25% of the work day.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
We are looking for customer and quality focused individuals that share our passion to deliver great products to our clients. Come join us by applying online today.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.