1041 Byers Road Miamisburg, OH 45342
Career Opportunity: .NET Architect – Matrix Systems – Dayton, OH
Do you thrive on designing and building desktop applications in Microsoft client-server environments? Do you excel at integrating third party APIs? If so, we want to speak with you.
Matrix Systems designs, installs, and maintains technology systems that reduce risk, increase efficiency and ensure compliance, including best-in-class access control, video surveillance, fire, intrusion systems and healthcare technologies to clients across the US. We have a need for a .NET Architect to join the team at our corporate headquarters in Miamisburg, OH.
The .NET Architect will have extensive desktop development experience in a Microsoft client-server environment. The ideal candidate will have experience with multiple integration projects using third-party APIs including open source projects. Additional core responsibilities include:
- Designing client-server applications in C# and C++ environments.
- Developing desktop applications in a windows environment.
- Designing complex distributed software systems.
- Developing Stored Procedures, triggers, database access, SQL jobs, queries, and scripts for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Researching technology trends relevant to our products and development environments.
What we need from you:
- A Bachelor’ s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in a Microsoft client-server environment using C# and C++ including Multi-Threaded C++ development in a Windows environment.
- Extensive experience designing and maintaining complex distributed software architectures and are familiar with the latest software design methodologies.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft SQL Server including development of stored procedures, triggers, database access, SQL jobs, queries, and scripts.
- Extensive experience with WinForms based desktop applications, including OCX Controls integrations.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- Linux and cross platform development using CMake and Google Protocol Buffers is a strong plus.
- Experience with Microsoft WPF and MVVM is a strong plus.
- Experience developing Web Services and Web API’ s is a strong plus.
What’ s in it for you?
Come join a growing company that is committed to their employees as well as to continuous process improvement. This is an excellent opportunity and offers a competitive compensation package and a flexible work environment.
If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.