Account Manager - Midwest
Chicago, IL 60605
Career Opportunity: Account Manager - Midwest with Frutarom
Are you an accomplished Account Manager with proven experience leading and implementing change? Do you have a strong market knowledge of competitors and customer needs in the flavors and ingredients field? If you’ re self-motivated and results driven, we have the opportunity for you!
Who we are: Established in 1933, Frutarom is a rapidly growing international flavor and fine ingredients company that is in the top 10 firms globally within the industry. We develop, manufacture and market an extensive variety of high quality flavors and fine ingredients for customers in the food, beverage, functional food, flavor, fragrance, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetic industries.
Frutarom is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to promote products and services primarily through direct sales to existing and target accounts. Additionally, this person will be responsible for:
- Developing sales territories in line with the agreed annual sales budget and forecasting in order to ensure the budget is achieved.
- Continually monitoring and appraising emerging products or trends in order to identify and report on business opportunities in targeted markets.
- Working closely with customers to be supportive and helpful while retaining confidentially and implementing agreed product strategies.
- Liaising with colleagues internally to keep updated with developments regarding open orders, pending samples against orders, quotations, shipment follow-up, etc.
- Providing visit reports with detailed information of items discussed, competitive information and industry developments.
- Ensuring up to date information related to territory is maintained via CRM.
- Representing Frutarom at a variety of industry-related functions.
We are looking for an Account Manager with a proven track record of leading and implementing change. Additionally, you will need:
- BA/BS Degree, Business Administration, Chemistry or Biology is desirable.
- Proven recent commercial sales experience within Food, Flavor, Extract, Cosmetic Ingredients, or Pharma/Nutra Ingredients.
- Strong commercial understanding and negotiating skills.
- Effective networking skills, having the ability to operate with autonomy in a matrix structure and multicultural environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Ability to interact with diverse stakeholders.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.