670 Lakeview Plaza Blvd Worthington, OH 43085
Job Opportunity – Account Manager with Matrix Systems in Central Ohio
Do you excel at technical sales with a combination of hardware and software like access control, networking, or digital solutions? Do you pride yourself on your ability to develop, identify, and close opportunities in existing clients? If yes, we want to speak with you!
Matrix Systems designs, installs, and maintains technology systems that reduce risk, increase efficiency and ensure compliance, including best-in-class access control and video surveillance to clients across the US. We have a need for an Account Manager to join the team in Central Ohio.
As the Account Manager, you will
- Serve as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
Additionally, you will need:
- A Bachelor' s degree or relevant technical education. Engineering or technical degree preferred.
- 3 plus years’ experience in account management or business development.
- Experience with access control, networking, cabling, computers, or other technical products or services a plus.
- Ability to understand a sophisticated technology product line.
- This position will require occasional travel throughout Ohio.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a growing company. Come join us by applying online today.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.