11502 Century Boulevard Cincinnati, OH 45246
Job Opportunity – Assistant Controller with Senneca Holdings in Cincinnati, OH
Are you energetic and passionate about accounting? Do you have accounting experience in a manufacturing setting? Do you thrive on having an impact on the success of an organization?
We embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the innovators that created our brands from traffic doors, to cold storage doors, to fiberglass doors and beyond. We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations and to providing doors that offer safety and protection to our customer’ s most important assets… people, products, capital investments and processes. We are seeking an Assistant Controller for our Springdale, OH location.
The Assistant Controller will be responsible for:
- Day to day to financials such as accounts receivable, payment processing and reconciliation, payroll and vendor maintenance, and bank account reconciliation.
- Preparing and performing entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Financial analysis of general ledger activity and accounting data to ensure accuracy and create information that will assist management in making good economic decisions.
- Recording and analyzing all the costs incurred to assist management with their improvement and control.
- Reviewing, investigating, and correcting errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Gather financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, to prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
- Auditing contracts, orders, and vouchers; preparing reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor' s degree from four-year college or university.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience.
- Manufacturing experience required.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- High level Excel skills, experience with formulas and pivot tables.
Are you ready to join the team in our new State-of-the-Art manufacturing facility? We are committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards. We offer an excellent benefits package. Apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.