1425 Kingsview Dr Lebanon, OH 45036
Job Opportunity – Accounting Associate with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati
Do you enjoy invoicing customers and managing the AR function?Do you thrive on organizing the AR and AP function? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in fiber processing; fluid handling; doctoring, cleaning, and filtration; and wood processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires. We are proud of our long, successful history in serving the industry offering technically differentiated solutions for over 145 years! Kadant is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (KAI), and we have an immediate opportunity for an Accounting Associate.
Kadant is looking for an Accounting Associate who will be responsible for a variety of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions including:
- Performing all aspects of customer invoicing; including daily invoicing, capital contract milestone invoicing, and field service and credit memos.
- Managing customer credit hold statuses in our ERP system.
- Performing the collections function.
- Entering cash receipts.
- Reviewing and entering employee expense reports.
- Preparing letters of credit for approval.
- Entering AP invoices and processing checks as needed.
- Reviewing and entering cost adjustments for production jobs.
- Reviewing the weekly freight packets and preparing monthly the journal entry.
- Processing customer credit cards for shipment.
- Striving to meet or exceed customer expectations and striving for continuous improvement in the daily processes of conducting business.
Requirements for this position include:
- Associate Degree in Accounting (or evidence of courses taken towards a degree).
- 3 plus years’ experience in Accounting.
- Experience managing the Accounts Receivable function.
- Strong communication, customer service, and organization skills.
- Experience with an integrated ERP system.
Are you ready to join the team in our new State-of-the-Art manufacturing facility? We are committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards. We offer an excellent benefits package. Apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.