5246 Wooster Rd Cincinnati, OH 45226
Job Opportunity – Accounting Clerk with Fulcrum Lifting, in Cincinnati, OH
Are you a detail oriented, hands-on worker with a sharp attention to detail? Do you thrive on working in a fast-paced environment? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
Fulcrum Lifting is a family owned, full-service rigging shop that fabricates, distributes, services and inspects rigging equipment. The company has thrived for over 40 years and has been successful due to the strong commitment to quality customer care which will be reflected in this role. You will serve as a representative of the company, responding quickly to customer and vendor needs.
The Full-Time Accounting Clerk will provide general accounting support to the growing accounting team of this multi-site company. Responsibilities of the position include:
- Working with customers, vendors, and fellow team members to meet company needs and provide accounting services.
- Supporting accounts payable and receivables as well as invoicing.
- Assist with general accounting department needs.
- Solicit customer feedback to improve service.
- Respond to requests for service and assistance.
- Provide general office support for the company.
The ideal candidate will operate with a high level of honesty, transparency, and adherence to checks and balances. Other qualifications for this position are:
- High School Diploma.
- Two years’ experience in a similar type role.
- Strong working knowledge of computers, including Windows environment, Microsoft products (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting productivity standards in a timely manner.
- Strong problem-solving ability with the ability to prioritize work activities.
- Efficient use of time and ability to adapt to changes in work environment.
- Accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to be consistently at work and on time, follow instructions, respond to management direction and solicit feedback to improve performance.
Are you ready to join the team in our new State-of-the-Art manufacturing facility? We are committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.