Cincinnati, OH 45242
Job Opportunity – Part-Time Accounting Clerk – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a detail-oriented accounting professional with a sharp attention to detail? Do you want to utilize your knowledge and experience to make an impact? We are looking for you to join our client’ s growing company!
As the Part-Time Accounting Clerk, you will be responsible for accounts payable and receivables, as well as assisting with financial closings. The Part-Time Accounting Clerk will assist Staff Accountants to ensure effective AP and AR processes. Additionally, this position will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, coding and processing A/P documentation as required by policy (reconcile and match Purchase Orders, Goods Receipts, and invoices) prior to payment.
- Making online credit card payments.
- Printing and obtaining signatures on all AP checks.
- Scanning invoices and attaching to SAP.
- Generating customer invoices from deliveries daily.
- Delivering invoices mostly via e-mail.
- Posting incoming payments to customer accounts.
- Various projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate’ s degree and relevant experience or three years’ experience in accounting department.
- Familiarity with accounting software (ERP systems) – SAP knowledge a definite plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting productivity standards in a timely manner.
- Strong problem-solving ability with the ability to prioritize work activities.
- Efficient use of time and ability to adapt to changes in work environment
- Accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to be consistently at work and on time, follow instructions, respond to management direction and solicit feedback to improve performance.
- Strong working knowledge of computers, including Windows environment, Microsoft products (MS Word, Excel).
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a growing company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates only at this time.