1000 Tedia Way Fairfield, OH 45014
Are you a detail-oriented accounting professional ready for your next adventure with a growing company? Do you want to utilize your knowledge and experience to make an impact? We are looking for you to join our growing company!
We are a customer-driven company that excels in providing high-purity solvents globally for life science, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, laboratory, and industrial applications. We bring new opportunities to our customers, suppliers, and employees. Together, we learn, teach, and grow using our strengths: purification and flexibility. We reinvest in the company and in the employees to ensure long-term growth and continued success. We are looking to add a Part-Time Accounting Clerk to the team!
As the Part-Time Accounting Clerk, you will be responsible for accounts payable and receivables as well as assisting with financial closing. The Part-Time Accounting Clerk will play an important role in being part of the Accounting Team, assist Staff Accountants to ensure effective AP and AR processes, solicit customer feedback to improve service, and respond to requests for service and assistance. Additionally, this position will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, coding and processing A/P documentation as required by policy (reconcile and match Purchase Orders, Goods Receipts, and invoices) prior to payment.
- Making online credit card payments.
- Printing and obtaining signatures on all AP checks.
- Scanning invoices and attaching to SAP.
- Generating customer invoices from deliveries daily.
- Delivering invoices mostly via e-mail.
- Posting incoming payments to customer accounts.
- Customer-Update Project (i.e. verifying contacts and invoice e-mail address, switching over to ACH payment, etc.).
- Associate’ s degree and relevant experience or three years’ experience in accounting department.
- Strong working knowledge of computers, including Windows environment, Microsoft products (MS Word, Excel).
- Familiarity with accounting software (ERP systems) – SAP knowledge a definite plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting productivity standards in a timely manner.
- Strong problem-solving ability with the ability to prioritize work activities.
- Efficient use of time and ability to adapt to changes in work environment
- Accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to be consistently at work and on time, follow instructions, respond to management direction and solicit feedback to improve performance.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.