Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist
6465 Creek Rd Cincinnati, OH 45242
Job Opportunity – Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist with Abstract Displays in Cincinnati, OH
Are you energetic and passionate about accounting? Are you detail-oriented and a strong communicator? Are you highly organized and ready to contribute to a team culture? If yes, then we have the opportunity for you!
Abstract Displays was founded because the exhibit industry needed a dependable resource for their client’ s face to face sales and marketing events. Backed by a talented team of industry experts, Abstract Displays is a global force in the trade show industry. Their list of awards solidifies their presence as a leader in their industry but also in the community.
The AP/AR Specialist will lead the accounts payable and accounts receivables processes through their lifecycle, as well as oversee the accounting system to ensure consistency and accuracy of all entries and reports. This position will monitor payment requests in accordance with cash flow and pay bills in an accurate and timely manner by verifying and completing accounts payable and receivable transactions. The position will also ensure compliance with accepted accounting principles and procedures and spearhead changes as required, and communicate with staff, external clients/customers, and management as needed in order to perform duties.
The Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist will be responsible for:
- Invoicing Clients and all responsibilities related to collections.
- Entering bank deposits and credit card deposits into QuickBooks.
- Resolving account discrepancies.
- Balancing aged accounts receivable detail listing.
- Entering new vendors/vendor invoices for payments.
- Matching, coding accounts, recording invoices for goods and services.
- Filing vendor invoices/reconciling with PO’ s.
- Maintaining accurate vendor information.
- Preparing credit information requests.
- Calculating charges and refunds.
- Preparing daily cash reports/deposits.
- Preparing monthly receivables/sales documents for quarterly financials.
- Work with production to ensure all costs are captured for invoicing.
- Backing up coverage for the front desk for calls, breaks, lunch, tasks and vacation/time off.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an accounting or finance role
- Associates degree in accounting, finance, or related field required; experience beyond what is required may substitute for education
- Great customer service skills with the ability to respond to customers in an efficient and accurate manner
- Experience in QuickBooks Desktop - QuickBooks Software Certification strongly preferred
- Ability to work effectively with staff, vendors, and customers, as well as independently
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of company and customer records
If you are ready to join a growing company with exciting opportunities, apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.