Accounts Payable Specialist
10139 Commerce Park Drive Cincinnati, OH 45246
Career Opportunity: Accounts Payable Specialist – Frutarom – Cincinnati, Ohio
Are you well versed in business accounting and invoicing? Do you have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills? Do you have the intuition to problem solve your way to the right solution? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Established in 1933, Frutarom is a rapidly growing international flavor and fine ingredients company. We are in the top 10 firms globally within the industry. We develop, manufacture, and market an extensive variety of high-quality flavors and fine ingredients.
Our customers are in the food, beverage, functional food, flavor, fragrance, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetic industries.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to preform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of vender invoices.
You will be responsible for a variety of duties, including:
- Reviewing and processing invoices and internal check requests.
- Ensuring proper general ledger coding of vendor invoices.
- Preparing and processing check disbursements, wire transfers and ACH payments.
- Reconciliation of accounts payable aging to the general ledger.
- Monitoring accounts payable aging to ensure payments are processed in accordance with company policy.
- Vendor file maintenance.
- Corresponding with vendors & responding to inquiries & resolving discrepancies.
- Producing monthly reports as required.
- Assisting in month end closing.
- Ensuring sales taxes are charged in accordance with state regulations.
- Preparing analysis of general ledger accounts as required.
What we need from you:
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills, especially Excel and Outlook; Plus, experience with an ERP system (Oracle or SAP) preferred.
- Warehouse / Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Minimum of High School Diploma, College Degree Preferred.
- 3 years bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational ability, including ability to adapt to changing priorities.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a growing international company. Come join us and apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please.