Front Desk Coordinator (Mason Location)
6159 Radio Way Mason, OH 45040
Career Opportunity: Front Desk Coordinator (Mason location) – Apex Eye (Full Time)
Are you a well-organized team player who enjoys providing top-notch customer service in a fast-paced office environment? Are you a professional with a keen attention to detail and excellent communication skills looking for your next exciting challenge? If you would like to become part of a company with a history of growth and outstanding leadership we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Apex Eye is a leading group practice of board-certified ophthalmologists, fellowship-trained eye specialists for cornea, retina, glaucoma and oculoplastics, licensed optometrists, and knowledgeable support staff. Our team shares a passion for excellence in eye care and dedication to delivering exceptional patient care. We continually strive to provide the best possible medical and surgical eye care for our patients in a pleasant, caring environment with seven convenient locations throughout the Greater Cincinnati, OH, area.
We are searching for a full-time Administrative Lead at our new location in Mason, OH. The Front Desk Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the front desk activities, including being the “ go to” person for the front desk staff.
- Acting as the liaison between the front desk and clinic staff.
- Ensuring patient information is obtained and accurately entered into the practice management system.
- Answering phones in a professional, courteous and friendly manner.
- Assisting with patient check-in and check-out process.
- Providing administrative support of the Optical Department.
Apex Eye is looking for the Front Desk Coordinator to be well organized, adaptable and detail-oriented, in addition to:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Supervisory experience preferred, including knack for taking initiative.
- Prior medical office experience a plus with previous insurance/benefits experience preferred.
- Customer service experience in a fast-paced office environment is required.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Strong computer skills, including Excel.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, including a multi-line telephone system.
- Skill in answering a telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, fellow co-workers and the public.
- Desire and ability to work in a team environment.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity in a growing field, apply online today. Excellent benefits (group health insurance, voluntary dental insurance, retirement plan, including 401K, and paid time off) are offered along with competitive compensation. To learn more visit www.apexeye.com.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Local candidates only please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided. No phone calls please.