4393 Digital Way Mason, OH 45040
Career Opportunity: Application Developer – Embedded Systems with Apex Supply Chain Technologies in Mason, OH
Do you want to lead the development of real world business applications leveraging the Internet-of-Things (IOT)? Do you thrive on turning concepts into production systems? If so, Apex Supply Chain Technologies wants to consider you for an Application Developer position at our world headquarters in Mason, Ohio!
Apex Supply Chain Technologies is defining the future of how companies operate by providing tailored, scalable, hardware and software solutions through automated point-of-use dispensing and supply chain technologies. They are a rapidly growing technology innovator, providing solutions to a rapidly-expanding client base of over 10, 000 corporate users worldwide.
Apex Supply Chain Technologies is looking for an Application Developer to be a key member of the Advanced Technology and Innovation team. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development, test, and implementation of business applications that run on our next generation industrial vending machines and Point-of-Work systems. These applications operate in an embedded Linux environment. Additional core responsibilities include:
- Design and develop business applications to run as embedded software in a Linux environment.
- Design and develop software using C/C++ for embedded Linux devices.
- Tech Lead the creation and delivery of internal and customer projects.
- Contribute to architectural decisions for our next generation systems.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or similar field. Master’ s degree in Computer Science is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in a related field, developing software for Linux-based, embedded devices
- Mastery of Memory Management, Multi-threading and Synchronization and IPC.
- Solid Understanding of advanced software engineering techniques and design patterns.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of application development for embedded Linux OS (Yocto, Wind River or other Linux distros).
- Experience using Qt application libraries is preferred.
- Communication protocol experience in Embedded Linux with 1 or more of TCP/IP, HTTPS, Ethernet, CAN, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Testing and debugging experience on embedded Linux platforms
What’ s in it for you?
We offer a very competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health insurance, life, dental and a 401(k) plan with a company match. Of equal importance, we provide the opportunity to do breakthrough work on a global stage from our Midwestern base with its affordable cost of living, comfortable lifestyle and professional challenges to keep you excited and engaged every day.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.