Application Services Analyst
334 Beechwood Rd Fort Mitchell, KY 41017
Job Opportunity – Application Services Analyst – Upic Solutions – Ft. Mitchell, KY
Are you detail-oriented and a strong communicator? Do you consider yourself self-motivated and a good multi-tasker? Are you organized and experienced with data entry? If you answered yes to these questions, Upic has the opportunity for you!
Upic Solutions was founded in March 2000 and is the nation’ s first and largest technology organization exclusively devoted to serving United Ways. Upic currently serves member organizations across the country, representing over 20% of all United Way employees in the United States. Upic provides private cloud hosting of key United Way applications, a Member Services help desk, and online giving platforms. These efforts have positive impact on individuals and communities coast-to-coast.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills to assist our United Way customers in handling a variety of accounting and application management tasks. A successful Application Services Analyst is able to perform with a high level of accuracy while providing polite and professional assistance via phone and email.
Additional responsibilities of this position are:
- Researching and accurately processing account pledges and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Recording necessary adjustments to pledges and payments in campaign software.
- Manually entering data into campaign software from scanned images.
- Reviewing accuracy of data including pledge/payment amounts, account numbers, transaction types, and designation details.
- Preparing and importing electronic files into campaign software.
- Researching non-profit agencies using the Guide Star Charity Check database.
- Retrieving and maintaining documentation related to United Way’ s compliance with guidelines for agency verification.
- Coordinating the production and distribution of communication to non-profit agencies.
- Preparing monthly pledge verification letters, billing statements, and receipts.
- Managing incoming flow of data from multiple customers.
The ideal candidate will be customer-service oriented, a multi-tasker, and able to work both independently and with a team. A dedicated home office will be necessary for success, as well as the ability to quickly learn how to use new software. The other requirements for this position are as follows:
- Associate’ s degree or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of basic accounting office practices, procedures and software.
- Detail-oriented work habits, strong analytical and research skills, a high degree of accuracy, and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Ability to be self-motivated and organized.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word desired.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and grow in an impactful company. Come join us by applying online today.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.