Aviation Maintenance Auditor
4556 Airport rd Cincinnati, OH 45226
Job Opportunity – Aviation Maintenance Auditor – Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway company – Cincinnati, OH (Lunken Airport)
Are you a detail-oriented and a self-starter? Do you have your FAA Airframe and Powerplant License? Are you an organized, process-driven individual? We have your next opportunity with Executive Jet Management!
Executive Jet Management (EJM) has built a solid reputation for being the leader in worldwide aircraft management and private jet charter services since 1977. EJM earned its reputation by delivering on an ironclad business model centered on continuous improvement and a zealous commitment to exceeding expectations, both client-based and regulatory alike, at every turn. Today, EJM is synonymous with principles deeply rooted in a culture of safety, security, and exceptional service.
The EJM Experience is about how the extreme passion and aviation expertise of EJM' s professionals turns into the powerful components that ensure your private aviation experience is the safest and most reliable it can be. It' s because how matters. And that is why EJM' s culture of excellence is at the heart of everything we do, from high-level operations down to the smallest detail. EJM is hiring a Aviation Maintenance Auditor to their team in Cincinnati, OH.
As the Aviation Maintenance Auditor, you will be responsible for ensuring all maintenance is performed as outlined in EJM' s General Operations Manual, Maintenance Procedures Manual, and Aircraft Chapter 5 Maintenance Inspection program. Additionally, you will be tasked with upholding all maintenance paperwork to all EJM Manuals and appropriate FAA Regulations. Other responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing paperwork received from a vendor for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensuring all tasks assigned to the work scope have been completed and correct deadlines set.
- Working with vendor Quality Control departments and ensuring paperwork is done in accordance with FAA regulations in Part 91 & Part 135.
- Releasing aircraft back into service after final review.
- Supporting Fleet unscheduled & scheduled maintenance events by selecting the most qualified approved vendors.
- Providing vendor work authorizations with a detailed list of maintenance to be performed.
- Procuring necessary parts and materials for repair of aircraft.
- Ensuring flight crews and maintenance vendors properly use MEL, CDL and operate aircraft in accordance with our General Operations Manual.
- Reviewing aircraft status by reviewing Maintenance due lists and daily reports. Communicating with Owner Service and Charter with any upcoming due maintenance and AOG events.
- Monitoring current aircraft in maintenance and facilitating the return to service process.
We are seeking a problem-solving, high-energy individual to join our team. Applicants should be comfortable with repetitive work and have the ability to see the bigger picture in small details. Additionally, you will need:
- 2+ years' related work experience.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License is required before applying for this position.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to quickly learn new software programs.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems at a functional and strategic level.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug-test and background check.
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing company! Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.