1240 McCook Ave Dayton, OH 45404
Career Opportunity: Battery Engineer with Global Graphene Group in Dayton, OH
Do you thrive on learning new, leading edge technologies? Do you excel at manufacturing a complex product like batteries? If so, we want to speak with you.
Global Graphene Group (G3) is the first advanced materials company to offer large quantities of ultra-thin, pristine nano-graphene platelets (NGPs). We have the capacity to revolutionize how the world stores and uses energy. On a daily basis, G3 is exploring the boundaries of graphene in search of new marketable ways graphene can be used across industries and globally. We are looking to add a Battery Engineer to our production team.
As Battery Engineer you will:
- Assist in battery cell production and testing.
- Conduct internal battery research projects.
- Perform battery cell demonstrations to potential customers.
Qualified candidates should bring hands-on experience, as well as:
- A Bachelor’ s degree in Chemical Engineering or Material sciences, Preferred. Work experience can substitute for a degree.
- Two plus years’ experience in a commercial battery manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with battery facility maintenance is a plus.
- Ability work in dry rooms for several hours.
- Hands-on experience of making coin and pouch/cylindrical cells.
This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity! Global Graphene Group is an up-and-coming organization ready to do amazing things!
If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the qualifications outlined above, apply online today! Visit www.theglobalgraphenegroup.com to learn more.
Employer is EEO/M/F/V/D