Brand Manager - Combustion Division
600 Mogadore Road Kent, OH 44240
Career Opportunity: Brand Manager – Combustion Division – Olstrad Engineering – Midwest position
Do you have the vision to set strategy for the Combustion division? Can you drive sales to grow our market share? Are you an expert in the combustion industry of burners, furnaces, ovens, and melters? If so, we have your next career opportunity!
Olsträ d Engineering is a full-contact engineering firm that provides a full range of design, fabrication, installation, training, and troubleshooting services. We are more than a design house, and more than a field crew, we’ re your project partner. We are seeking a Brand Manager - Combustion Division to join the team at our offices in Kent, OH.
The Brand Manager - Combustion Division will:
- Develop combustion system solutions and proposals for OEM and end customers.
- Identify trends in the industrial and commercial combustion markets.
- Determine the competitive landscape for combustion products and services that compete with Olsträ d.
- Drive brand awareness of Olsträ d for combustion products and services through management of the website and tracking performance metrics.
- Specify, contribute, and manage tools that simplify quoting and field service delivery.
- Create and deliver combustion-related training materials.
The ideal candidate should enjoy being a self-motivated team player who does what it takes to get the job done. Additional requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering or Science (BSME, BSEE, BSChE, physics, or chemistry).
- MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of combustion experience.
- Working knowledge of NFPA 86 required.
- Ability to create combustion schematics with BOM, flows, settings.
- Ability to do a furnace heat balance.
- Ability to select/specify combustion equipment.
- Read electrical and control schematics.
- Read mechanical/structural drawings.
- Must be located in Midwest.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable and stable company, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.