4535 Estes Ave Cincinnati, OH 45232
Career Opportunity: Brand Manager – 80 Acres Farms – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a strategic thinker who can build company sales and increase brand awareness? Can you disrupt the aisle and create new space for our product? Can you roll up your sleeves and be a working manager? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
80 Acres Farms is pioneering indoor farms. The creative and laser-focused hands of our communities' smartest food-lovers use the help of our age' s most innovative technology to grow clean, healthy foods three times faster than traditional farming. We dare to work differently. Our courage is pioneering the future of food.
We are looking for a Brand Manager to join our marketing team. The Brand Manager’ s role is to drive the growth, profit, and share of our brand. In this role, you will set category strategy, optimize the value chain, and lead the creation of amazing products. Cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders like Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Operations as well as external agency partners is paramount in order to plan breakthrough consumer experiences and disruption of the status quo. Our goal is to create a new category of produce where 80 Acres Farms is the marquee leader.
As the Brand Manager, you will:
- Ensure the relevance of the brand’ s identity, vision, mission, and core values.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions that allow us to disrupt the marketplace and win the hearts and minds of our customers.
- Develop disruptive creative campaigns, brand content, and promotions for all channels including traditional, digital, social and in-store.
- Collaborate on key account strategy with internal stakeholders.
- Create reports on business performance to identify opportunities for the executive team.
- Build brand footprint and all brand materials.
- Analyze sales data vs marketplace to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Lead business analysis and reporting with emphasis on utilizing data to drive action.
- Create brand-wide pricing strategy.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’ s degree in business, sales and marketing, or related field with an MBA preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in Brand Marketing with food, beverage, or similar business category.
- Experience developing strategic brand/product plans, such as communication campaigns and commercialization strategies.
- Experience leading marketing communication projects including digital and media strategies.
- Deep understanding of key P&L drivers.
- Ability to show disruption in the marketplace to create new brand presence.
What’ s in it for you?
We offer a very competitive base salary and a full benefits package. Of equal importance, we provide the opportunity to do breakthrough work on a global stage from our Midwestern base with its affordable cost of living, comfortable lifestyle and professional challenges to keep you excited and engaged every day.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.