Business Development Manager
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Career Opportunity: Business Development Manager on West Side of Cincinnati, Ohio
Can you orchestrate sales and engineering to create customer solutions? Can you lead a team of Engineers and Drafters? If you answered yes, we have the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Business Development Manager at our headquarters. The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing high quality business development opportunities. You will collaborate with sales and lead the engineering team to create and execute solutions to help our customers achieve their business objectives. This person will also be responsible for:
- Generating a pipeline of high-quality new business opportunities through disciplined, programmatic, and strategic approaches.
- Developing new business opportunities by:
- Organizing and delivering marketing materials.
- Setting up and scheduling meetings with key stakeholders.
- Following up with contacts.
- Managing database of active opportunities.
- Developing targeted business development campaigns.
- Providing leadership and guidance for the company’ s engineering department and support personnel.
- Driving execution and accuracy of the sales proposal process.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities for business processes to improve the customer experience and reduce expenses.
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to identify performance improvement opportunities internally and generate sales leads externally.
- Monitoring data within systems for accuracy.
- Assisting in establishing departmental goals and objectives for maintenance and growth.
To be successful in this role, this individual will need:
- Bachelor’ s degree in business or marketing preferred.
- 5+ years’ management experience.
- Excellent skills at identifying new business opportunities.
- Experience in metal fabrication shop sales is preferred.
We are looking for customer and quality focused individuals that share our passion to deliver great products to our clients. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.