Chemical Process Engineer
1000 Tedia Way Fairfield, OH 45014
Career Opportunity – Chemical Process Engineer – Tedia – Fairfield, OH
Do you have experience improving and implementing manufacturing processes? Do you have an uncompromising commitment to the quality of the product you produce? Do you excel in a role that tasks you with ensuring the operation is meeting essential standards across the board? If you said “ yes” to these questions, we are looking for you to join the Tedia team!
Tedia, a high purity solvents manufacturer located in northern Cincinnati, is looking for a Chemical Process Engineer to join our team in Fairfield, Ohio. We are a customer-driven company that excels in providing high-purity solvents globally for life science, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, laboratory, and industrial applications. We bring new opportunities to our customers, suppliers, and employees. Together, we learn, teach, and grow using our strengths: purification and flexibility. We reinvest in the company and in the employees to ensure long-term growth and continued success.
As the Chemical Process Engineer, you will lead the initiative to build procedures and processes for Tedia’ s manufacturing processes, applications and process development. The Chemical Process Engineer will collaborate, influence, and coordinate with supervisors and team members. In this role, you will:
- Lead and understand the development of Tedia’ s manufacturing processes into controlled procedures.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Leadership to increase efficiency into processes.
- Work closely with production supervisors and quality assurance to effectively address and report problems impacting functionality, quality and standard requirements, as well drive corrective and preventative actions to eliminate recurrence of identified issues.
- Perform evaluations including review of quality data and review of manufacturing order data.
- Provide technical quality engineering support to operations, production, quality assurance, and quality control.
- Interface with process engineers and other team members to prepare and review protocols, including systems such as Process Validations.
- Assist in complaint return investigations.
- Escalate quality issues to management as appropriate.
- Provide quality training to functional owners and process owners as business needs dictate.
Candidates must be independent team players and have strong problem-solving and communication skills, in addition to having:
- A Bachelor’ s degree in a Chemistry and 2+ years’ experience in manufacturing environment (Engineering experience in chemistry industry or related cGMP environment preferred).
- Working knowledge of cGMP is a must!
- Solid computer skills.
- Ability to operate independently, communicate effectively and ability to simultaneously execute multiple assignments.
- Leadership skills with a passion to embrace positive change for on-going operations and new initiatives required.
- Working knowledge of standard quality systems requirements (ISO 9001) preferred.
- Practical experience in test, inspection and analysis techniques preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Visit www.tedia.com to learn more.