Chief Financial Officer
4556 Airport Road Cincinnati, OH 45226
Career Opportunity: Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with Executive Jet Management in Cincinnati, OH
Can you strategize the next growth market for the company? Can you ensure strong financial leadership as the company continues to grow? Do you excel at contract negotiations with customers? If so, we have the opportunity for you.
Executive Jet Management (EJM) has built a solid reputation for being the leader in worldwide aircraft management and private jet charter services since 1977. EJM earned its reputation by delivering on an ironclad business model centered on continuous improvement and a zealous commitment to exceeding expectations, both client-based and regulatory alike, at every turn. Today, EJM is synonymous with principles deeply rooted in a culture of safety, security, and exceptional service.
We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join the team at our headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. Your responsibility as an integral part of management will be to establish, coordinate, and administer an adequate plan for the control of operations including profit planning, cash flow forecasting, programs for capital investing and financing, sales forecasts, expense budgets and cost standards, together with necessary internal controls and procedures.
As the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing financial policies, practices and procedures for the Company that are consistent with U.S. GAAP and NetJets, Inc. requirements.
- Reviewing and confirming financial statements are prepared in accordance with Company’ s financial policies and practices for all reporting periods.
- At end of each quarter and year end, confirming Company’ s internal control environment is consistent with requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Managing the Company' s overall asset and credit risk.
- Preparing annual budgeting and periodic forecasting for both internal and inter-company reporting.
- Developing, maintaining and promoting positive relations with appropriate state and local government officials as well as with industry opinion leaders in the aviation, finance, and tax areas.
- Advising the President on strategic, financial and personnel matters.
- In concert with the President, establishing and implementing management goals that reinforce an appropriate “ results focus” in decision making.
- Validating new business financial strategies as early as possible and ensure that critical success factors are identified, planned for and executed.
- Providing corporate oversight of Company’ s Information Technology department to assure coordinated growth and service to customers and employees.
- Ensuring through the Manager of Information Technology that all IT projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and with desired functionality.
- Serving as the decision maker for hiring, coaching, counseling and termination of employees.
- Preparing and presenting financial positions on a regular basis to NetJets CEO.
Additionally, the CFO should meet the following requirements:
- Master’ s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in a senior-level finance or accounting position.
- Experience with aviation industry is preferred.
- Contract development and negotiations is preferred.
- Great Plains experience is a plus.
- Work location in Cincinnati is required.
Come join a growing company that is committed to their employees as well as to safety, security, and exceptional service. This is an excellent opportunity and offers a competitive compensation package and a flexible work environment.
If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V.